We’ll Be There Every Step of the Way
We help you upskill, reskill with our live and immersive virtual classes
Talk With Recruiter
Simply call or submit your resume with a complete list of credentials and provide detailed information about your experience for the position interested
Our recruiter/technical panel will screen your application and identify a match to an open position. If a gap is found in open requirements you will be re-skilled with our expert training team & learning platform
We will match you with a right project or employer within 48 hours and setup your interview
Our HR onboarding team will ensure you have all your queries answered before rolling out the offer and initiate a smooth onboarding process.
Exciting Roles, Jobs
- Development and publication of project management documents and deliverables in compliance with DIR Framework directives;
- Conduct an in-house assessment of HHS data analytics and reporting needs.
- Creation of statements of work that clearly define the services and deliverables required of a vendor in support of the implementation of the data and analytics solution;
- Obtainment of matching federal funds for this initiative through the development of federally approved IAPD(s);
- Design, development, and implementation of HHS performance portal using an agile methodology for all standard SDLC phases that includes, but not limited to:
- Validation of performance metric requirements
- Creation of EPICS/User Stories
- Creation and validation of dashboard and report mock-ups
- Automation of data acquisition from a variety of data sources
- Dashboard and report development
- Testing – integration, load and stress, and user
- Deployment / publication internally and externally
- Operations support and enhancement of the Performance Portal pilot
<Confidential Client> – San Antonio,Tx
Ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate experience as a Java Developer with a focus in MicroServices architecture like Springboot. Proficiency in application integration using Gitlab, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, or similar tools.
QA Test Automation Lead – Salesforce
State of California – San Francisco, CA
Need 8-10 years exp in one or more of the clouds: marketing, community, mule, service, or commerce. Need exp as a tester. Need to know how to run automation. Act as the QA lead for their assigned scrum team product area.
Experience in one or multiple SF clouds like Service, Commerce, Community for 5+ years. Part of all scrum meetings and scrum ceremonies. Proactive, Engaged, Curious and Ready to Deliver as part of the sprints. Lead the QA team & ensure all development tasks are meeting quality criteria through test planning, test execution, QA and issue tracking.
SAP BA – Manufacturing
<Confidential Client> –Cranberry Twp, P
This is a contract to Hire role. The SAP Lead Manufacturing Business Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and operation of applications within the manufacturing processes. The analyst applies a deep understanding of SAP modules (PP-Execution, PP-Planning, MM, QM and PM) to improve the productivity and quality of manufacturing operations. The analyst will work with business representatives to gather and document requirements, configure functionality in SAP, write specifications, perform unit and integration testing, and assist end users with user acceptance testing. The analyst is also familiar with non-SAP applications such as MES solutions, and can drive the integration of SAP and non-SAP technology. Manufacturing scope includes Engineer to Order, Configure to Order, Mill Processing, Discrete Manufacturing, and Repair/Refurbish processes.
Get in touch & mention code “HireMe” for a $600 worth upcoming training session
2700, post oak blvd,
(832) 500 – 3051